GVC Holdings PLC (LSE: GVC) is one of the world’s largest sports-betting and gaming groups, operating both online and in the retail sector. Incorporated in the Isle of Man,, the Group holds licences in over 20 jurisdictions and employs a workforce of more than 24,000, in 20 offices across five continents.
The Group owns a comprehensive portfolio of established brands; Sports Brands include bwin, Coral, Crystalbet, Eurobet, Ladbrokes, Neds International and Sportingbet; Games Brands include CasinoClub, Foxy Bingo, Gala, Gioco Digitale, partypoker and PartyCasino. The Group owns proprietary technology across all of its core product verticals and in addition to its B2C operations provides services to third-party customers on a B2B basis.
In the US the Group operates Roar Digital, a joint-venture with MGM Resorts, created to capitalise on the opportunities presented by the regulation of sports betting and gaming.
Through a combination of organic growth and M&A, the Group has expanded rapidly in recent years to become one of the world’s largest listed sports betting and gaming groups. On 28 March 2018 GVC completed the acquisition of Ladbrokes Coral Group PLC, the Group’s first move into retail operations. This came two years after the acquisition of the international online operator, bwin.party digital entertainment plc, in 2016.
GVC is a member of FTSE4Good and the DJSI, ESG indices which identify companies that meet globally recognised corporate responsibility standards.
- Member of the FTSE 1000
- Licenced in more than 20 jurisdictions
- Offices in 18 territories across five continents
- >24,000 full time employees and fixed-term contractors
- Our brands have a combined heritage of over 250 years
- Member of FTSE4Good and DJSI ESG indices.
In the 2019 financial year, GVC:
- Generated £3.7bn of NGR and £761m of underlying EBITDA (post IFRS 16)
- Underlying operating profit of £520m (post IFRS 16)
- Processed £11.2bn of sports wagers
- Full integrated proprietary tech platform
- Full product suite
- Integrated retail and omni-channel solution
- Growth ready – extremely scalable
- Highly stable and secure with 99.93% service availability
- 2,000+ IT staff
- More than 20 major established B2C gaming brands
- The UK’s leading high street bookmaker with >3,000 betting shops under the Ladbrokes and Coral brands
- Bets accepted in 33 languages, and 42 currencies