- On 22 November we announced the acquisition of Neds International an Australian digital sports operation.
- In July, GVC announced it was creating a 50/50 Joint Venture with MGM Resorts International to address the regulating US online gaming market.
- On 28 March we completed the acquisition of Ladbrokes Coral Group PLC, the largest in the Group’s history that transformed GVC into one of the largest listed online gaming businesses in the world.
- On 16 March we announced the proposed acquisition of a 51% stake in Crystalbet, a
licensed sports focused online gaming brand based in the Republic of Georgia.
- On 22 December the GVC Group and Ladbrokes Coral Group announced the terms of a recommended offer by GVC to acquire Ladbrokes Coral
- Acquisition of Innopark Pte. Limited operator of Cozy Games, the bingo-led B2B business
- Disposal of Headlong, the Group’s Turkish-facing business
- GVC becomes a constituent member of FTSE 250 on 19 September
- Acquisition of bwin.party completes 1 February 2016, admitted to Main Market of London Stock Exchange 2 February
- Appointment of Norbert Teufelberger, Stephen Morana and Peter Isola as Non-executive Directors
- Announced bid for bwin.party Digital Entertainment plc
- Trading update announces revenue of €247.7 million for the year
- Dividend already paid or declared: January, 11.5€cents per share; April 11.5€cents per share; April 4.5€cents (Special
- Announcement on 14 May of strategic investment in Scandinavian markets
- Acquisition of Sportingbet (ex Australia) completes March 2013
- 28.0 €cents paid in 2013
- Announced exclusive talks with William Hill to acquire
- Sportingbet dividend paid: 26€cents per share
- Launch of Betboo outside Latin America
- Dividend paid: 20€cents per share
- Acquisition of the rights to provide back-office services to East Pioneer Corporation BV, who in turn acquired Superbahis,
a Sportingbet branded sportsbook
- Re-domicile from Luxembourg to the Isle of Man to improve post tax dividend return for shareholders
- Dividend paid: 60€cents per share
- Acquisition of Betboo, a Brazilian-focused bingo/sportsbook product
- Richard Cooper joins as Group Financial Director
- Launch of a sportsbook
- Grant of a Maltese licence
- Kenneth Alexander joins and starts to reinvigorate the Group
- Incorporation of Gaming VC Holdings S.A. in Luxembourg
- Shares admitted to trading on AIM
- Acquisition of CasinoClub