Our supply chain is diverse, spanning IT, travel, sponsorship, translation services, telephony and affiliates amongst others. In 2017 we integrated management of our suppliers into a single Enterprise Resource Planning system.
Our supply chain management is designed to:
- reduce risk
- develop mutually beneficial long-term business relationships
- deliver best value from our suppliers on a long-term basis.
Our procurement policy
Our policy includes a “Supplier Acknowledgement and Self-Certification Checklist”, which requests information relating to:
- financial strength to ensure long-term reliability
- ability to deliver enduring quality and value
- commitment to innovation and ability to help us develop new products, processes and ways of working that will provide us with a commercial advantage
- commitment to a wider corporate responsibility agenda relating to the environment, labour/employment standards, equal opportunities and employee rights.
We aim to operate to the highest professional standards, treating our suppliers in a fair and reasonable manner and settling invoices promptly.