GVC, a leading e-gaming operator in both b2c and b2b markets, is pleased to announce the following trading update in relation to the period from 1 October 2014 to 14 December 2014, the previous trading update being 20 October 2014.
- Sixth successive quarter* of revenue growth
- Net Gaming Revenue (NGR) for Q4-2014* to date has averaged €660k per day, up 26% on the Q4-2013
- Mobile Gross Gaming Revenue (GGR*) per day increased to €168k, up 150% on Q4-2013
- Sixth successive quarter* of growth in deposit values, with Q4-2014* being 20% higher than Q4-2013
- Trading is strong across all major territories and brands, reflecting the success of the Company’s focus on achieving a World Cup legacy through its brand-building and marketing initiatives over the last year
|€’000s per day|
|Sports Margin, as %||9.0||10.5||9.8||10.0||8.4|
|Total value of deposits||1,697||1,533||1,510||1,421||1,413|
* 1 October 2014 to midnight, Sunday 14 December 2014
The Board has been delighted by the performance of the Group during 2014 and believes this strength of trading provides an excellent foundation for continued growth in 2015. The investments already made in both marketing and mobile development have borne fruit during 2014 and the Group will be continuing these initiatives in 2015.
The Board notes that NGR, from 1 January to 14 December, has amounted to over €217 million, already higher than full-year consensus figures, with another 17 days of the year left to run. The Board remains confident of at least matching the recently raised market expectations for the full 2014 year.
It is the Board’s intention to capitalise on its recent successes by maintaining its quarterly dividend policy whilst continuing to invest in product and business development. This positive outlook is set against a background that includes the commencement of the UK Point of Consumption tax and the fact that 2015 does not include a major sporting event on the scale of the football World Cup. The Board views the future with confidence.
For further information
|GVC Holdings PLC|
Kenneth Alexander, Chief Executive
Richard Cooper, Finance Director
|Tel: 020 3772 2500|
|Cenkos Securities plc (Nominated Adviser & Broker)||Tel: 020 7397 8900|
|Mark Connelly / Stephen Keys / Callum Davidson|
David Rydell / James Newman
|Tel: 020 3772 2500|
GVC Holdings PLC is a leading sports betting and gaming group. Its core brands are Sportingbet, Betboo and CasinoClub. The Group has around 700 employees and is headquartered in the Isle of Man and is licensed in Malta, Germany, Denmark, UK, South Africa, Italy, Alderney and the Dutch Caribbean.
Further information on the Group is available at www.gvc-plc.com.