GVC Holdings PLC (AIM:GVC), a leading e-gaming operator in both b2c and b2b markets, today provides the following trading update for the 12 months to 31 December 2015.
- Net Gaming Revenue (“NGR”) for the year amounted to €247.7 million (€679k per day) up 10.2% on 2014 (€224.8 million, €616k per day),
- NGR in Q4-2015 was €65.5 million (€712k per day) up 10% on Q4-2014 (€59.5 million, €647k per day),
- On a constant currency basis NGR in Q4-2015 was 21.3% higher than in Q4-2014
- Sports wagers for the year amounted to €1.68 billion (€4.6 million per day), up 14.9% on 2014 (€1.46 billion, €4.0 million per day),
- Sports wagers in Q4-2015 amounted to €456 million (€5.0 million per day), up 13.6% on Q4-2014 (€402 million, €4.4 million per day).
Trading KPIs per quarter:
|Average per day in €000’s||Q4-2015||Q4-2014||% Change||Q1-2015||Q2-2015||Q3-2015|
|Total NGR, constant currency basis||712||587||21.3%|
Preliminary results for 2015
It is expected that the preliminary results for 2015 will be released in the week commencing 11 April 2016.
Kenneth Alexander, Chief Executive of GVC Holdings plc, said:
“I am delighted to report yet another set of strong numbers as 2015 year ended very positively for GVC. The Board and I would like to thank all our staff for their hard work and continued focus. With the shareholders of both GVC and bwin.party digital entertainment plc (“bwin.party”) having voted overwhelmingly for the acquisition of bwin.party on 15 December 2015 and with completion expected on 1 February 2016, and the enlarged GVC Group expected to be admitted to the Main Market on 2 February 2016, we are enthusiastic to commence the integration of the businesses and to continue to drive shareholder value for investors in the enlarged Group.”
For further information:
|GVC Holdings PLC|
|Kenneth Alexander, Chief Executive||+44 (0) 1624 652 559|
|Richard Cooper, Group Finance Director|
|Cenkos (NOMAD and Broker to GVC)||Tel: +44 (0) 20 7397 8900|
|Bell Pottinger (PR Adviser to GVC)||Tel: +44 (0) 20 3772 2500|
|David Rydell, James Newman|
|Anna Legge, Laura Jacques|
About GVC Holdings PLC
GVC Holdings PLC is a leading e-gaming operator in both b2c and b2b markets. Its core brands are CasinoClub, Betboo and Sportingbet. The Group has around 700 employees/consultants and is headquartered in the Isle of Man and has licenses in Malta, Denmark, UK, South Africa, and the Dutch Caribbean.
Further information on the Group is available at www.gvc-plc.com